Hen Harrier chick tagged at Mar Lodge Estate
A Hen Harrier chick was satellite tagged in July at Mar Lodge Estate, following the first successful breeding attempt on the estate by this iconic raptor species in several decades.Find out more »
A school visit offers opportunities for cross-curricular work and engaging with the Curriculum for Excellence.
The Ranger Service can offer a variety of activities relating to the specific habitats of the estate, such as woodland and scrub, burns, bogs and moorland. They can cover wider conservation issues, or offer activities relating to archaeology.
Planning your Visit:
• To book please contact the Mar Lodge Ranger Office to discuss your visit.
• Book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
• Mar Lodge Estate is open for school visits all year round, weather conditions permitting.
• All age groups and levels are welcome.
• Maximum class size: 30 pupils, with a ratio of at least 1 teacher/adult helper to 10 pupils
Call 01339 741433 for more details.