Schools can claim 75% of their transport costs up to a maximum of £250.
There is a particular framework to follow:
- Complete the application form and return it to Learning Services (can be emailed).
- A letter is sent/emailed to the school within 2 weeks to let you know if your application has been successful.
- Your pupils visit the Trust site and the school pays for the coach.
- The school sends a copy of the receipted invoice (from the coach company) plus a school invoice (with the amount awarded) to Learning Services.
- A cheque will be issued to your school.
Application Form (PDF)
Print and complete if you intend to apply by post or fax