- 3 floors - Ground to 2nd
- Sleeps 14 - 4 twins, 3 doubles
- Sitting room
- Grand dining room with space for 14
- Kitchen with dining area
- Cocktail kitchen
- Study/games room
- 3 bathrooms with WC
- 1 shower room with WC
- 1 additional WC
- Parking for 5 cars
Choose from three levels of accommodation
Fully catered - includes all meals and housekeeping
B&B - a caterer will provide breakfast and housekeepers will make beds and clean daily
Prices quoted on the website and in the Holiday Accommodation Brochure are for self catering. If you wish to include breakfast and/or evening meals during your stay, please contact Brodie Castle directly on 0844 493 2156.
About Brodie Castle
The imposing turrets of Brodie Castle stand between Nairn and Forres, close to the beaches of the Moray Firth. The castle dates from the mid-16th century, and is filled with Dutch, English and early 20th-century art.
Famous for its extravagant display of daffodils in the spring, the extensive grounds also offer trails, bird hides and an adventure playground.
About the area
Forres is the closest town, and also one of Scotland's oldest, having been a Royal Burgh since 1140. There are plenty of shops on offer for stocking up.
Brodie Castle is also an excellent base for exploring the Cairngorm mountains, the Black Isle and the Moray Firth, Loch Ness and Glen Affric.
Things to do
- The Moray Firth has stunning beaches. Try Cullen Bay for dolphin watching or Findhorn for its laid back atmosphere.
- Tee off at one of ten nearby golf courses (3 championship), or ask us to help you arrange sailing, shooting or fishing.
- At Brodie, you'll be staying just half-an hour's drive from the battlefield at Culloden. Discover the story behind the Jacobite uprising and the last battle to be fought on Scottish soil.
Brodie Castle is off the A96, 4½ miles west of Forres and 24 miles east of Inverness.
Short breaks (Friday to Monday and Monday to Friday) and full weeks (Saturday to Saturday) available. Discounted prices available for smaller groups within 1 month of departure. Please contact the Holidays Department on 0844 493 2108 for details.
Please note: guests will be asked to provide credit/debit card details as a "good housekeeping deposit" to cover any damages/breakages which may occur. The deposit is ï¿½500.00 and will only be processed in the event of any damage to the property and its contents. < Less