The Young Adventurer's Guide To (Almost) Everything
45 step-by-step, illustrated activities that teach kids (aged 8 – 12) everything from how to see like an owl to build the world's coolest fort from sticks.
Calling all adventurers! Want to know how to build a fort from nothing but sticks? Or find your way through the forest? This survival guide is your ticket to getting outdoors and learning to make the coolest things with your own two hands.
Look inside to learn how to:
- Use a knife without bleeding
- Sleep in the woods without freezing
- Poop in the woods
- Escape a bear without getting eaten
- Find your way home without a GPS
- Eat bugs without throwing up
- And so much more!