Hill House Blue Silk Pocket Square
This stunning silk pocket square has been designed and made exclusively for the National Trust for Scotland. The design was inspired by the Hill House and the Hill House Box.
- All-over design
- Hand-finished edges
- All products are printed and hand finished in the UK and print runs are limited.
100% silk with hand-rolled hem.
Urban Chintz™ was founded in 2011 by Jo Kidd. With great courage and a passion for detail, Jo embarked upon the dream of a lifetime: to create beautiful sustainable, printed textiles and market products to her own design.
The resulting high-quality textiles have been designed for people who like to move away from the mainstream; design-oriented individualists who are looking for that something special, who have a taste for originality and value. These sustainable textiles are designed to be treasured as 'slow textiles' as opposed to fast, throwaway fashion.
All the designs are original and printed on high quality fabrics, and finished to a high standard. They are designed with longevity in mind, to be treasured for many years.
Not available on the high street and with very small production runs you will be part of a small group to own Urban Chintz™ products.
We found other products you might like!
- Clothing & Accessories Hill House Silver Cufflinks£65.00
- Jewellery Hill House Silver Brooch£95.00
- Jewellery Hill House Silver Earrings£55.00
- Home & Garden Limited Edition Model Kit - Make Your Own Hill House from Lego® Bricks£125.00