Pinewood Conservation Gin Gift Box
We're so excited to launch our new Christmas hampers & gift boxes, you can place your order now and it will be dispatched from 1st November 2021.
Hampers are available for UK delivery only.
This traditional hamper is jam-packed with delicious treats for the whole family!
As a little something extra, and with our thanks for supporting our charity, you can treat your loved ones to a day out at one of our stunning NTS properties with 2 complimentary tickets worth up to £20 each* included in this hamper alongside our Guide to Properties.
* Value of admission varies between sites, please see nts.org.uk/visit for individual site admission prices.
This gift box contains:
- Bottle of NTS Pinewood Gin (50cl)
- Summer House Drinks. Walter Gregor’s is the first tonic water to be made in Scotland, combining quinine from cinchona bark with citric acid and combination of botanical (200ml)Ardens Cheese and Spinich Twists (100g)
- Ardens Cheese and Spinich Twists (100g)
- The Cocoa Bean Company Chocolate covered Fruit and Nut Assortment with Green Ribbon (100g)
Presented in a Black Gift Box
Last order date for hampers is 10th December.
Pinewood Conservation Gin Gift Box packaging information:
WBC Card Gift Boxes
made from 100% recycled card.
Biofil™ loose packing peanuts are made from plant starch so are compostable, completely biodegradable and water-soluble. Packing peanuts can be reused or disposed of with normal household waste or other organic waste. Outer packaging of packing peanuts is also recyclable. Please re-use this loose fill, recycle with cardboard, paper or recycle through composting.