Limited Edition Model Kit - Make Your Own Hill House from Lego® Bricks
Budding architects can follow in the footsteps of the great Charles Rennie Mackintosh by building their own Hill House with LEGO® bricks. The Limited Edition model kit comprises more than 300 bricks including an exclusive Hill House printed tile, as well as step-by-step instructions. Mackintosh’s leaded windows are beautifully recreated in printed stickers, as well as his characteristic design flourishes.
Created by Edinburgh-based LEGO® artist Warren Elsmore, the Model Kit ‘was a challenge to meet the building’s unique architecture and we hope everyone has a really fun time building it,’ says Warren. ‘We’re always excited to work on a Scottish landmark.’
This is a custom LEGO® model made from 100% genuine LEGO® parts.
Please note: This is not an official Lego product. The Lego group does not endorse the product in any way shape or form and does not accept any responsibility for any unforeseen or adverse consequences following on from this product.
- 320 bricks
- Exclusive The Hill House printed tile
- Full sticker sheet
- Book of step-by-step instructions.
Limited edition of 250 kits, each box is numbered by hand and signed by Warren Elsmore.
The box measures approximately 255x220x55mm.
The finished model measures approximately 192x128x175mm.
We found other products you might like!
- Homeware, Garden & Gifts Limited Edition Framed Art Print Of The Hill House£150.00
- Homeware, Garden & Gifts The Hill House & Box Limited Edition Model£300.00
- Clothing, Accessories & Jewellery Cashmere & Silk Black & White Geometric Scarf by Johnstons of Elgin£259.00
- Jewellery Silver Ring With Knuckle Duster 3D BlockSpecial Price £52.50