Culloden Battlefield Bonnie Prince Charlie Pebble
Own a piece of history with our Culloden Bonnie Prince Charlie Wooden Pebble.
Approximate Size: 8.5cm x 8.5cm x 1.5cm
Between the 16th and 18th centuries, there was a huge Royal hunting forest which belonged to the Earl of Moray close to Culloden Moor. In 1746, the year the battle of Culloden took place, a beech sapling was growing. Almost 300 years on the tree was felled to make way for a new bridge over the River Nairn. This exclusive range has been created using the wood from that Beech tree.