Whisky Water Connoisseur Tasting Set
Most spirits are enjoyed with a mixer, and for many whisky is no exception. Uisge is the Scottish Gaelic word for water, pronounced 'oosh-guh'.
Whisky has a wonderful array of flavours which is why experts recommend adding nothing more than a dash of water. Adding water removes the alcohol prickle and opens up the aromas and tastes of the whisky. Whisky connoisseurs suggest that when water is added, it should be the water that made the whisky or from the same source.
This set contains three different spring waters from private sources close to popular distilleries in three of Scotland's Whisky Regions:
- A hard, mineral-rich water for Highland whiskies
- A soft, low-mineral water for Speyside whiskies
- A water with higher natural acidity for Islay whiskies.
- 3x50ml bottles of each regional spring water
- 3 glass pipettes for those who like to add a few drops at a time
- Wooden display handcrafted from the stave of an ex-whisky cask.
We found other products you might like!
- Food, Drink & Gift Hampers Culloden Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl 40% ABV£60.00
- Homeware, Garden & Gifts Robert Burns Etched Whisky Crystal Decanter & Tumblers Gift Box£150.00
- Books & Stationery Scotch Whisky Collect & Scratch Map£12.99