Food & Drink
The Coffee Lover's Gift Box
The Coffee Lover's Gift Box includes:
- Roaring Stag Premium Coffee - Lochnagar Roast - Ground 125g
Roaring Stag produce a blend of the finest coffees roasted in the heart of the Cairngorm mountains in Ballater, Royal Deeside where the air is pure and sweet. Lochnagar Roast is an exceptionally fine coffee with hints of red berries, good body and dark chocolate finish. Brazil, Guatemalan and Kenyan beans.
- The Bean Shop Speciality Coffee - Columbia Las Lomas - Ground 125g
The Bean Shop was established in 2003 in Perth, Scotland by husband and wife duo Lorna and John Bruce with the aim to bring the finest of coffee to Scotland and beyond. This particular bean has a sweet caramel aroma with a mild acidity and a medium bodied sweet flavour with notes of stone fruit and caramel.
- The Dormen Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans 125g
These rich and luxurious white and milk chocolate coated coffee beans are a delicious sweet treat to be enjoyed with a fine cup of coffee.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh Handmade Shortbread with Sicilian Lemon 140g
A heavenly contrast between the sweetness of shortbread and the sharp taste of citrus, this indulgent shortbread has been lovingly made by hand by a small team of skilled bakers at the Shortbread House of Edinburgh to ensure that the taste, texture and appearance is far superior to mass produced products.
- rCUP - Reusable Cup 340ml
Behold - the world's first reusable AND recyclable cup! Finally, there’s a travel mug that’s been designed with practical portability in mind. rCUP won’t leak, ever. It keeps your drink hot or cold and you can pick it up without scalding your hand. You can easily open it with one hand and take a sip while you’re on the move. And best of all, the drinking experience is great - you never have to drink your coffee through a tiny hole ever again.
- Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop with Bag Seal Clip
This dual purpose one cup measuring spoon allows you to accurately measure ground coffee for use in cafetieres, espresso makers and coffee machines. The handle also clip seals the coffee bag, keeping your much fresher for longer.
- 2 x Complimentary National Trust for Scotland Admission Passes
These passes are worth up to £40.00* and can be used to explore any one of our sites.
Hampers can only be delivered to addresses in the UK and Europe
* value of admission varies between sites, please see nts.org.uk/visit for individual site admission prices.