Film Festival Tickets
The Scottish Adventure Travel Film Festival at Inverewe showcases the best travel films of 2017 at The National Trust for Scotland's award-winning Inverewe Garden in the North-West Highlands, only 1.5 hours by road from Inverness.
Building upon the great work of our partners in London we aim to:
1. Showcase the best independent adventure travel films ever made.
2. Guarantee a platform for future adventure film-makers.
3. Bring together the adventure travel community in a unique destination between the mountains and the lochs.
4. Showcase the best of the Wester Ross community from west coast music, to an exploration of marine, wildlife, moors, woodlands and exotic gardens.
5. Have loads of fun whilst doing all of the above!
The home of the Adventure Travel Film Festival is London and most film festivals are based around cinema screens in cities. This branch of the Adventure Travel Film Festival takes you to the stunning Scottish Highlands and is based around two days on the shores of Loch Ewe with breath-taking scenery.
The weekend pass allows access to all films and live music. Please note that accommodation must be booked separately and is not included in the weekend pass.
Purchasing a pass + weekend meals provides you with dinner on Friday, breakfast and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday. If you have special dietary considerations please email ATFF@nts.org.uk. We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy free diets. All meals will be available from Osgoods Cafe at Inverewe
Scottish Adventure Travel Film FestivalTours and talks Inverewe Garden & Estate Dates between:
Inverewe will be showcasing the best adventure travel films of 2017.More
Sea Kayaking Taster DayOutdoor adventures Kintail Dates between:
See Scotland's magnificent north west landscape from a different perspective.More
Romeo & JulietTheatre and music Fyvie Castle Date:
The Three Inch Fools present Shakespeare’s tale of star crossed lovers.More