Have you heard about the National Trust for Scotland Credit Card?
The Trust’s only official credit card has been carefully designed to promote the charity and provide great value, with attractive rates and benefits for cardholders.MBNA will make a contribution to the National Trust for Scotland when you use the card for the first time, as well as each time you use the card thereafter – at no extra cost to you.
- £20 when you use your card within 90 days of opening the account.
- 25p for every £100 you spend on card purchases.
- £2 for each year the account remains open and active.
Benefits to cardholders
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on balance transfers made in the first 90 days after opening the account (3% handling fee). When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after the 90 days, a standard rate of 18.9% p.a. (5% handling fee) applies.
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days after opening the account (4% handling fee).) When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after the 90 days, a standard rate of 20.9% p.a. (5% handling fee) applies.
- 0% on card purchases for up to 3 months, from the date your account is opened. When this offer comes to an end a standard rate of 16.9% p.a. applies.
- No annual fee.
- Free customer helpline.
- Free fraud protection*.
It all adds up to a great deal for you
And every time you spend, you will be helping to save one of Scotland’s most famous landmarks.
|16.9% p.a. (variable) on card purchases||Equivalent to 16.9% APR representative (variable)||Based on a
credit limit of
In 2015, Glenfinnan Monument celebrates its 200th anniversary. However, an extensive survey of the monument has indicated the need for vital repairs and conservation work to prevent further damage and erosion of this famous landmark. The cost of these essential works is in the region of £170,000 – every contribution will make a difference.
Once the target of £170,000 has been met, future contributions will be allocated other conservation projects.