As our only official credit card, it has been carefully designed to promote the National Trust for Scotland and provide great value with attractive rates and benefits to cardholders.
By choosing to use the National Trust for Scotland credit card for your everyday shopping, MBNA, the card issuer, will make contributions to the Trust when you use the card for the first time and also every time you use the card, at no extra cost to you.
£20 when you use your card within 90 days of opening the account
25p for every £100 you spend on card purchases
£2 for each year the account remains open and active
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on balance transfers made in the first 90 days after opening the account (3% handling fee)
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days after opening the account (4% handling fee)
- 0% on card purchases for 3 months, from the date your account is opened
- No annual fee
- Free 24-hour customer helpline
- Free fraud protection*
- Online Card Services – this account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statement simply enrol with our Online Card Services, where you’ll also be able to check your balance, transaction history, view your PIN, manage your Direct Debits, balance transfers and much more
*If your card is lost or stolen, you’ll incur no liability for fraudulent use of your card provided you notify us as soon as you realise your card is missing or you notice any unusual transactions on your account.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The National Trust for Scotland Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England number 2783251. MBNA Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services, and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance business. MBNA's consumer credit activities are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading.
Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and training purposes and for compliance with regulations.