Join today. Visit today.
Instant membership now available and from as little as £1.40 per month
The house was restored to its current 1930s style using a 1938 inventory from Jenners of Edinburgh.
Estate and Garden: all year, daily.
Visitor & Countryside Centres, Restaurant, Gift Shop, Plant Centre and Glasshouses:
1 Feb to 22 Mar, Fri-Sun 10-5; 23 Mar to 31 Oct, daily 10-5; 1 Nov to 23 Dec, Fri-Sun 10-5.
House: 23 Mar to 31 Oct Wed-Fri and Sun 11-3.30.
Visit to house by guided tour only and visitors are advised to book in advance.
Tel. 0844 493 2245