The Learning Services Department supports learners of all ages.
We do this in many ways but especially through:
- events for adults and children
- interpretive displays for all visitors
- curriculum-based programmes for schools
- Two Learning Managers, based at area offices, have responsibility across the Trust for Learning Events and Resources.
- The Interpretation Team, based at the Trust’s central office, create permanent displays and a wide range of interpretive material for all Trust places.
- At certain sites, Learning Managers and Officers devise in-depth programmes for lifelong learning, including active learning for schools.
- The NTS Ranger/Naturalists deliver learning in the Trust’s country parks and countryside places while protecting important areas of natural heritage.
Our Departmental Assistant is the first point of contact for general enquiries about learning in the Trust. Email: email@example.com